Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
damazka
Style_council
damazka

Im going on a vacation to the states soon! (And its gonna be summer there, so probably hott) I wanted to buy some cute summerclothes but I have a tummy (and yes, I also have the lovehandles) So winter goes great with my bodytype ie: hiding behind sweaters and stuff. But I wanted to look cute this summer and was looking for any kind of tips and tricks!

I do have long, slenderish legs. I dont like to expose them too much, but I can pull of leggings and I do wear the sheer (we call them panties haha but in english I forgot the word sorry) its the seethrough sheer legging stuff. stockings?

Anyway I wanted to buy some skirts, but the tops would be a problem, dresses and I wanted to buy a jumpsuit
kind of like the one in the middle http://runwaydaily.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/09/preen_jumpsuit_combo_2.jpg but not so poofy a more shapefitting one and in armygreen, but im scared that it wont suit me. What do you guys think?

posted about 4 years ago
lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

get baby doll tops (flowy tops that skim over your stomach) and wear them over short-but-not-too-short skirts/shorts. Flowy, high waisted skirts will hide your stomach and hold it in. Pair them with a cute tee for a nice summer look :)

posted about 4 years ago

missmiami
Style_council
missmiami

Baby doll tops and dresses there’s so many different styles and colors you could wear them everyday.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION