Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
berthlehem
Style_council
berthlehem

forgive me if this is the wrong place to post- i’m new and i just need help.

so i got these boots for christmas last year – http://i50.tinypic.com/2upcjrt.png
and i’ve hardly worn them because i don’t know what to put them with.
so i’m going to the cinema later with my crush and i want to wear them.
i’m thinking of wearing my light denim shirt too.
so what should i wear on my legs?
i don’t really want to wear jeans. and i don’t wear skirts, so what colour shorts would i wear, i only really have blue denim or black high waisted ones. i don’t like baring my legs either, so i’d have to wear tights.

but i definately want to wear my denim shirt because it’s new and i love it. so what do i wear it with?

please help – i’m going later on today!
xo

posted about 4 years ago
pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

wear your denim shirt with the high waisted black shorts. you can wear tights but that might be a bit much

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

wow love the boots!! wear them with tights and your black high waisted shorts- but i’m not sure if the denim shirt would go well with it because i don’t know what the shirt looks like. If you wear the black shorts then heaps of other tops could go well with it, you could wear a crop top or a oversized tshirt tucked in for a sort of grungy look, or you could wear it with a lace top or a floral singlet for a more girly look. hope that helps a bit!

posted about 4 years ago

kayl
Style_council
kayl

Ahhh those are amazing boots!! I’ve wanted some like that for a long long time!
I would suggest the high waisted black shorts with a white oversized shirt or button up, kinda like what coldlight suggested!

posted about 4 years ago

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

I want ankle boots so bad! Where is everyone finding them?

posted about 4 years ago

marinart
Style_council
marinart

wear this with black tights, a long tshirt and a grey cardigan! I have similar boots, and they look cute :)

posted about 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

i have one and I cant use it now cos it has fur and it’s not matching the weather :)

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION