Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rsilk
Style_council
rsilk

So I got these pair of ankle boots that I love and can’t wait to wear. What do you think of the boots in summer idea? Should I just wait for fall?

posted about 5 years ago
Sarah5cent
Style_council
Sarah5cent

I have a pair of fringe boots that are a couple of inches below my knee and I love matching them with summer dresses. You don’t need to wait for fall to wear boots :]

posted about 5 years ago

New_user 32348 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 32348 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Ankle boots are fine for any season. Pair them with white jeans or a nice floral dress for a more summery look. Fall is better for tall boots cuz personally, I can’t justify wearing tall boots in 80+ degree weather. But ankle boots…go for it!

posted about 5 years ago

PRETTYINSEQUINS
Style_council
PRETTYINSEQUINS

I love ankle boots I think they are great for summer! I am a huge fan especially the ones with the open toe. You can wear a mini skirt with a cute ankle boot,or a floral 80s dress. I just got these and got a lot of positive feed back when I wore them out! Work it girls be bold and shine with confidence!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=71&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16176828&parentid=SALE_W_SHOES&sortProperties=subCategoryPosition,product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=48&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=SALE_W_SHOES&popId=SALE_W&prepushId=

posted about 5 years ago

ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

I say: as long as your feet aren’t overheated go for it! Seasonal clothes is really such an outdated concept anyway; I only believe in “weather appropriate.” And I’m flexible with that!

posted about 5 years ago

thrifteye
Style_council
thrifteye

short motorcycle boots

posted about 5 years ago

lexi951
Style_council
lexi951

If you want to wear them and they aren’t to hot it shouldn’t matter what season it is

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION