Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nora101
Style_council
nora101

ok so I use to be a small C but I put on some wieght and I’m now a D!!!
alot of my cute outfits look trampy now, theres so many things I cant ware, ever necklaces look wierd.

Is there any fashionistas out there with big goods? what do you like to ware?
kdfngojus ugh its so frustraiting, girls give me your advice!!

posted almost 5 years ago
railophone
Style_council
railophone

Well, I can’t really say I’m a fashionista yet, hahah, but I do have larger boobs.
Mine are C’s, possibly moving into the D range.

And I definitely find it difficult to have modest and fashionable clothes at the same time.

I tend to stay away from deep necklines, though I do love a v-neck.
If you have a form fitting shirt, it may be considered skanky/trampy, but if you wear a cardigan/sweater over top, I think it tones that vibe down.

Just from looking at your Chicblog, I think you’re doing quite well. (:

flattery
Style_icon
flattery

I have kinda average sized, and i don’t really let it affect my fashion…
The grass is always greener on the other side, I think clothing hangs better on smaller chests.

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

girl i gotchu. im a 36DD
i dress up my other attributes. im bigger than most girls but i try to dress to flatter myself.
so say you have killer arms….rock smtg sweet and flirty like a flutter sleeve top with lace details=sexy, but not over the top and you can see cleavage but not enough that ppl should be paying to see.
or small waists, get that belt on smtg flowy and go!
personally i have a love for vnecks like none other. try to never wear a tank under…its akward looking most the time. target has some cute ones for like $6-8 in a PLETHERA of colors and they are soft, not clingy and fall in the right place, you know between sexy and skank street, thats where you wanna live =]
hope this helps!!!!!

nora101
Style_council
nora101

thanks guys :)

ladyj88, I’ll totally check out those target shirts if they fit as good as you say they do I’ll be in heaven, Im always looking for good t-shirts, its hard to find a happy medium between tight and lose cause they have to fit well across the boobs and waiste, and the good ones are usaly really expensive

and cocosnuss, that post was intresitng and helpful, thankyou :)

I feel alot better now, for alittle while I felt awful casue all my nice clothes didnt look good anymore, but i guess now i feel like this just means im gunna have to work alittle harder with what i got :)!

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

I wear a C cup, but they look massive on my small frame. I kind of just avoid anything that shows too much cleavage. And that’s up to you to determine what is too much for you. Also, because it’s getting colder, cozy sweaters in baggier fits are perfect for toning down the goods. I don’t really think about it much anymore, because once I got them, I totally transformed my style.

New_user 32348 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 32348 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

For being so small, I’m a C cup. But I don’t look that busty. I’d say, find a great bra…it doesn’t have to be a granny style but it does wonders making your bust seem smaller. Avoid empire waists with smocking at the bust which attracts attention to the area. V-necks are fine as long as they don’t go too low.

You can go conservative with a loose crew neck sweater and a pencil skirt or skinny jeans. Another tip would be to lengthen the hem of the skirts you wear, so even if the top is tight, the length of the skirt would balance it out and make it less “tranny.” If you watch Mad Men, check out the character of Joan Holloway…she’s busty, but she makes it work and it’s beautiful! =)

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

Right after I had my baby last year, my chest went from 34B to 36DD and I was in the same boat as you. I had no idea how to dress my drastically altered figure, so a friend pointed me to MyShape.com — it’s like any other clothing/shopping website, but you enter very specific measurements of your body (normal things like bust size, waist size, and things you’d never think about like shoulder circumference and length from knee to foot!) and it gives you your body type and a SLEW of clothes that not only flatter your very specific figure, but also FIT properly based on the measurements you provide. It also works with your style preferences, like classic, modern, trendy, artistic, glamorous, etc.

I’ve found that even if I don’t purchase items from the site, the suggestions they provide are very helpful when I go out and shop — I know what to look for to best flatter my body type. :)

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I feel ya 32dd and 5’3". my boobs grew in a very short period time last year and all of my clothes are too tight on top. I prefer wearing tanks over tshirts but sometimes the boobs just get to be too much in them.

huongface
Style_council
huongface

i am a C cup for a 105 lb and 4’10 girl. to not look to so call slutty, i wear more fitted covered up clothes. With tops, don’t do a round neck, it will make your boobs look bigger. A small v-neck tee will do. I think you are doing fine with your style my dear. It looks good on you.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION