Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
velvetred
Style_council
velvetred

hi :) im going for a ball soon and was wondering whether it’d be a good idea to wear my short black dress with sheer leggings? they aren’t patterned ones, just plain sheer black. im not used to wearing sheer leggings! so im not sure if they go together? thanks!

posted over 3 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think they would look fine, sheer leggings and black dress is pretty basic stuff, you shouldn’t have any trouble^^

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

do you mean sheer leggings or sheer tights? i think sheer tights would be better if the event is more formal!

posted over 3 years ago

mfrost3
Style_council
mfrost3

If you’re talking about sheer black tights, I would say yes! I love wearing sheer black tights with outfits. They make them a little more rocker and they’re perfect for wearing under skirts or dresses that are just a bit too short.

posted over 3 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

they would look great. i think sheer black tights look awesome with anything :)

posted over 3 years ago

velvetred
Style_council
velvetred

hehe sorry i meant sheer tights! cool :) oh yeah would it be ok if i wore black flats? like plain black flats…coz if i wear pumps my dress would look really short and skimpy-ish?

would it ruin my outfit? thanks guys :)

posted over 3 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

It’s up to you if you’d like to wear flats but if you’re only skipping on heels because of you feeling that the dress would look too skimpy, how about a pair of ankle boots instead to toughen the look up a little rather than make it more skimpy.

posted over 3 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

I would say low-heels, if it’s a ball. You want to keep it dressy.

posted over 3 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

love that simple look! keep the heels low i think :)

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION