Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mess_with_a_smile_
Style_council
mess_with_a_...

i have a fashion dilemma………..recently bought a MIDNIGHT BLUE, strapless jumpsuit (shorts) for a night out with the girls.. i think its pretty cute :)

anyway, my questions are:

1. i have some BLACK “ruffle t-strap” pumps…. would these match? black & blue?? what color is best?

2. the jumsuit needs a belt…. pref “thin”…. what colors can i wear that looks nice but not too matchy matchy?

thanks chictopians

posted almost 5 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Black and blue used to be a no-go, but times are a-changing! Blue, especially navy, looks very classy with black, and honestly, black goes with anything.

For the belt, try a metallic. I think mixing up gold, bronze and silver-colored jewellery looks awesome, so don’t worry about the belt being to matchymatchy with your other accessories. Stay away from the cheap-looking belts with glitter and all, though. Or try using a slim satin ribbon as a belt, it will look wonderfully feminine with your ruffled pumps :D

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

that sounds really pretty! i don’t think there is anything wrong with wearing black and blue, i wear it all the time!
i agree with hii_live, i think a metallic belt would look great, especially a silver belt.
or you could wear a bright coloured one that stands out, like red or yellow!

redrouged
Style_council
redrouged

i think neon shades like like pink/yellow.

black & blue are okay too. :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION