Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dollchic
Style_council
dollchic

It is my birthday this weekend and for it i bought a really pretty spring dress. It is strapless, sweatheart top and then a-line/flowy. It hits just at the knee and it is peach in colour so i am stuck trying to figure out what colour clutch and what colour shoes!! please help!!!

posted about 5 years ago
cristinaraposa
Style_council
cristinaraposa

try it with a dark blue, plum or red orange clutch. What i always do is look online for color combinations/schemes and thats where i get the idea which color goes well with what.

posted about 5 years ago

jazzyhwang
Style_council
jazzyhwang

first off, happy birthday!! :)
peach is relatively a neutral color so i think pretty much any color could go with it, but i suggest a dark one so you don’t look totally washed out :) i like peach with black. it’s classic!

have fun!

posted about 5 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

Yeah, I agree with the posters above :) Dark or solid brights would go well. Navy/black shoes and a brightly coloured (possibly deep lipstick red) clutch?

posted about 5 years ago

aranell
Style_icon
aranell

In my head, silver goes with everything, so I have a pair of vintage silver stillies and a metallic clutch for occasions just like this. Silver+peach is perfection! :)

posted about 5 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

happy birthday, hope you have a great time!
i would wear black shoes and a metallic clutch – i’m leaning towards gold.

posted about 3 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

I’d go with turquoise, like the one scene in “the devil wears prada” where Miranda is accesorizing a peach dress for a fashion shoot. no matter how you accessorize it, just wear it with confidence and you’ll look amazing! :)

posted about 3 years ago

lifeisbetterblonde
Style_council
lifeisbetter...

i’d try a electrical blue clutch and blck heels:)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION