Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jupitersacorn
Style_council
jupitersacorn

i have these acid wash jean shorts, they’re mostly really light blue/white with small blotches of the actual jean color showing through and they are destroyed. i was just wondering what i should wear with them, tops wise..
thanks in advance:)

posted about 4 years ago
pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i would wear a white top

posted about 4 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

Why not try a top like this…I have a sheer white one that I got from F21 that I pair with my diy distressed jeans and it really pairs well. I’m not sure about the color of the shirt in the link since I dont really know the shades of the jeans but if you could find something like this it could work…..

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=top%5Fdressy&product%5Fid=2055985154&Page=all&pgcount=25

posted about 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

How about a lace body with a crop top, or a denim vest over the lace and do the double denim look (only go for it if you can find a truly complimentary shade of denim vest though).

Another idea would be to grunge it up with a white sheer oversize t-shirt or loose tank and then pile on the jewellery and pair it with either ankle high biker boots, heels or wedges.

Or you could pretty them up with a girlie top or blouse, maybe floral for a 90s look.

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I like ripped shorts with a slouchy/oversize tshirt or singlet, a plain colour like black or white would look good. Makes it look sort of rock/grungy…

posted about 4 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Over-sized v-neck t-shirt with a pocket!

posted about 4 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Oversized black top with quarter sleeves.

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i would think eighties, but you could also try a military green tee with a pink lace tank over top…

posted about 4 years ago

tonilynnn
Style_council
tonilynnn

oversized t’s definitely seem to be the trend, and i agree. maybe even a black graphic t. gives you some edge. a great investment (i say investment because they are so friggin expensive) that is adorable with shorts, is an american apparel scoop neck/back unitard/bodysuit thing. those are super cute with shorts that with acid wash denim is a win

posted about 4 years ago

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

i’d go for white. sheer, loose, crotch, cropped, lace.. everything’s possible! i also love love love to wear statement necklaces. so colourful but still classy, i adore them!

posted about 4 years ago

blonderfulcurls
Style_council
blonderfulcurls

I like embelished tops with my acid wash jeans

posted about 4 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

I personally would wear either a black top with some dark gold accents, a deep red, or a carmel colored top.

posted about 3 years ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

I’d wear an over-sized t-shirt or camisole. You can also add some sort of statement necklace to really make the outfit stand out.

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION