Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
robin77
Style_council
robin77

I love this yellow dress, but I can’t decide if I can go from flats during the day, say out shopping, to dining out in in the evening with black (or what other colors?) heels at night? I think “Yes”, but what do all of you think?? The crochet top is throwing me off…thanks!!
“Click Here”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A16E8NS/ref=s9_psimh_gw_p193_d14_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0PNFFDN26VPGPCM4SCG1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846
-Robin

posted about 1 year ago
Sed_non_Satiata
Style_council
Sed_non_Satiata

I think if you add a more bold detail, like a statement necklace, layered gold cuffs or a shiny black belt on the waist along with the heels, you can make it work. For your neutrals you could do black, brown or navy, and then accessorize in blues since they’re complementary colors.

posted about 1 year ago

angelluv203
Style_council
angelluv203

I would say yes to the dress! All you would have to do for night time is add a black or color blazer and some dark makeup like plum lips and/or eyes and you are good to go out at night.

Do let me know if I was any help.

posted about 1 year ago

robin77
Style_council
robin77

OK, Yes, then! Thank you both…..i thought it might look too “birthday party-ish” with the crochet, but awesome with a denim jacket! And yes, accessorize for nightime!

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION