Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

A few days ago I bought a dress to wear on the beach. It’s an cotton empire waist/ baby doll dress in navy blue with a white hem at the top. It ties at the bust and comes to my knees. It wasn’t until after I got home that I realized the impracticality of buying it with fall coming in a little over a month. I might get to wear it twice before it gets cold. What could I pair it with to make it work for fall or winter? It definitely is made for the beach.

posted almost 4 years ago
maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i say why not, you can use other clothing items to make it more for fall

doctorchic
Style_council
doctorchic

you definitely cant go wrong with a boyfriend jacket always in season..(most jackets will do justice too)..
for winter..tights can be good too..

:)

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Try it with some tights or knee high socks, a girlie cardigan and heeled oxfords or loafers. As it is a summer dress though it would be your best bet to try a variety of winter clothes on with it and see for yourself what works best.

AlexK
Style_council
AlexK

Try it with tights and and boots. Maybe a long cardigan. I wear all my dresses and skirts year round, in fall this is pretty much my basic outfit. (I even wore a bright floral skirt on Christmas) You can try scarves or necklaces and other accesories to bring variety and your own style. :)

mariaquesadilla
Style_council
mariaquesadilla

yes, you can always pair it with leggings, or a cardigan and boots

REPLY TO DISCUSSION