hugs
Style_council
hugs

Please post links to stylish winter coats this season preferably under 200$

posted almost 6 years ago
geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

I always feel like coats fall squarely within the realm of “investment piece”. If you’re looking for something that will actually handle cold weather, you’ll need stuff like melton wool, which is just an expensive material and, thus, an expensive garment.

Toria
Style_council
Toria

There are always thrift stores.
But:
If you’re really asking, you can go to places such as:
H&M, Forever 21, Costa Blanca, etc.
Or just check out department stores or something.
Thrift, maybe.
But thrift’s not as in where I live, compared to maybe in the States.
Good luck!

rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

bluefly.com!

thesedays
Style_council
thesedays

my coat last winter was from zara. quite warm, but it was cheap and fell apart quickly.

Jabert
Style_council
Jabert

http://www.holdenouterwear.com/
They have winter jackets under 200 but it matters where you buy it from

dreammaker
Style_council
dreammaker

soiakyo
super cute… a little more expensive than you’re looking for… but definitely worth it… and, if you can scrounge up even more money…
mackage
beautiful beautiful coats… definitely investment pieces… but i got one last year and it’s AMAZING!!!! (and i’m from canada so i know what i’m talking about)...

hugs
Style_council
hugs

love those soiakyo coats thanks dreamaker this is the one i picked “”>http://www.soiakyo.com/app/webroot/shop/index.p…

hugs
Style_council
hugs

the margo-s coat
is the xxs small enuf because im probably the same size as starrgirl i hope it will fit me and its not too big

dreammaker
Style_council
dreammaker

hot damn! i just bought the margo in houndstooth!
as far as size is concerned… they run SMALL!!! but i suppose it depends on what you want to wear under it… if you’re just planning on wearing a light shirt or light (very light) sweater, you can probably get your normal size… however, if you are actually planning on wearing a heavy sweater under it… as i am… you will probably want to go a size up! the sleeves are cut a bit narrow…
anyway, i normally wear a size small (i’m 5’4”, 120lbs, average shoulders/bust size) and i ended up getting a medium b/c when i tried to put the small over a decent sweater (i live up in canada!) i couldn’t move my arms … i couldn’t do the “hug test” either…
good choice… there are a lot of other nice coats from soia and kyo as well… they don’t all run small… so, if you have any other questions, just ask me!

li_yin
Style_council
li_yin

I see costs as an investment.
So, this year I bought a classic mac. Goes with everything.
I got it for £30, so like $50-60?
Buy sometimes classic that will go with eveything year after year.

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I got my winter coat last year and it has lasted through until this year. It’s a black Rocawear one, but despite it being quite the hip-hop/chav brand it is a nice coat with military style detail. it’s got nice miltary style patches and gold fastenings to do up with.
It was a good deal for £40 and it’s really warm.

posted over 5 years ago

hugs
Style_council
hugs

i just ordered this coat from f21..the zipper detail on the side makes it so unique..i recently just seen this on rumis post http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5F…

posted over 5 years ago

laurenwhitney
Style_council
laurenwhitney

delias.com has some pretty good outerwear – i bought my coat there last winter and still wear it.

posted over 5 years ago

lovelydress
Style_council
lovelydress

on saturday i bought a faux fur coat in H&M… it was less than 30 pounds and its amazing and tooo cosy!! (so i´m not going to wear it since the weather be colder!!)

posted over 5 years ago

hotfudgexd
Style_council
hotfudgexd

i just bought mine in Zara .. only 80 euros x]

posted over 5 years ago

Illuminate
Style_council
Illuminate

Go thrifting!

posted over 5 years ago

Illuminate