Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
vintage_taupe
Style_council
vintage_taupe

I went into a local clothing store and found a white crocodile print skirt on sale for super cheap. The skirt has a high waist and comes about knee length. It fits me perfectly,but I don’t know about the croc print and the skirts’ color. I have never even seen a skirt like this before ! Should I purchase it …or is it better left in the store? PLEASE HELP!

posted about 3 years ago
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

I think it depends on how much use you’ll get out of it, and if you have a specific occasion you had in mind to wear it. I do think it sounds a little out there, but maybe pair it with a black loose tee, black ankle boot, and some statement jewelry, it can be a naughty secretary look for work?

posted about 3 years ago

vintage_taupe
Style_council
vintage_taupe

@ fashionophile … THANKS so much for your advice…

@hellotampon… i totally agree with you ….it might be better left on the rack

posted about 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Sounds like a unique skirt! I agree, it’s up to you to decide whether you will actually get enough wear out of it. If you decide to get it, make sure you can think of lots of combinations that can match with it! It’s annoying buying something only to find you only have one thing that looks good with it! Make sure it fits with your style, as sometimes I buy things that look good but then I never wear them because I have nowhere to wear it too or it’s completely out of my style!

posted about 3 years ago

staystitching
Style_council
staystitching

i say get it!

posted about 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

While I would say get it, if you are severely on the rocks and don’t think you would get much wear out of it (or worse, would have to go buy something else to go with it) I would avoid buyer’s regret altogether.

posted about 3 years ago

SparklesSequinsRhinstones
Style_council
SparklesSequ...

go for it. why not? you have nothing to lose.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION