Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovelier
Style_council
lovelier

I’m looking for some spring wedges/heels. I’m sort of new at wearing heels regularly, so I’m slowly getting into it and I figure what way to start than with some new shoes for springtime. Anyways I was browsing Target’s website and came upon this I just don’t know which color I like better.

http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Tira-Wedge-Sandals-Black/dp/B001NDJI74/ref=sc_ri_1?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1RC45R9MVFNV2G2HXDK3&pf_rd_p=471801791&pf_rd_i=B001NDL9X0&pf_rd_s=bottom-10&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=201

http://www.target.com/dp/B001NDL9X0/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1VAKSZDTKYQG4V3JG35B&pf_rd_p=465357931&pf_rd_i=B001NDL9X0&pf_rd_s=bottom-6&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5101

Now, I want a pair that is totally versatile and can go with a lot of things, because hi i’m a poor college student on a VERY limited budget. What do you think of these? Which color could I get more use out of? If you can recommend me any other places I could get some cheap shoes that would be awesome!

(eeek, I hope the links work!)

posted over 5 years ago
elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

I think the brown would be a lot more versatile. and black is a little dark for spring/summer sometimes but personally, i’m not the biggest fan of those wedges.

what about these? link it

the style is a bit different, but they’re still just as versatile, with a little more sex appeal! :]

posted over 5 years ago

elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

oh, or these

those are the ones i was looking for at first but couldn’t find. they aren’t quite as dark brown as shown. i have these, and i wore them during a rainstorm the other day, and they didn’t get messed up even a little bit, so the quality is great for the price. oh, they didn’t get slippery once wet either, even on tile. and i’ve seen more expensive versions of this shoe online somewhere, though i can’t remember where.

posted over 5 years ago

evap86
Style_council
evap86

i definitely like the black! You can wear them with black or brown it seems like.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION