Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

I have a long torso and I find it impossible to find dresses and especially tops that fit…they are just way too short. Forever 21’s clothes especially seem to be made for much shorter/ shorter-torso’d girls. I am 5’5.5, so not that tall. the sewn-in waists on blouses and dresses always hit too high on me and the bottom of dresses and skirts don’t cover near enough of my behind and thighs. is there ANYWHERE you ladies know of that sells shirts that can cover me?? thanks!

posted almost 3 years ago
Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

Sometimes H&M carries long t shirts and tank tops. I actually just tried some one the other day and thought they were wayyy too long. LOL. I would also try Target or Urban Outfitters. I’ve found longer tunics and dresses there over the years. :)

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I feel your pain!!! Charlotte Russe and Express are both favorites of mine specifically because their tops, especially their layering camis and tanks, are longer than most other places I have found. I love F21, but their basic tops are always way too short for me.

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

I don’t know what you can do about the waist sitting too high, as I’m very short-waisted. But being tall with really long legs, I have the skirt problem too. When I need a skirt to be longer, I double up and wear a longer skirt underneath. I have a black lace skirt I use for this a lot because it matches a lot of things.

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Thanks ladies, very good ideas :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION