Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Theresa_
Style_council
Theresa_

I need some help finding a “leather” jacket. I’ve been searching everywhere for a cute leather or faux leather jacket. The problem is I am 5’10. I have tried a few styles at F21, Urban Outfitters, and Zara but haven’t had a lot of luck. I’m flexible with the cost, though I’m not trying to spend too much on it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ideally I would probably want something black and in a bomber or maybe motorcycle style, but at this point I’m open to suggestions… While I am at it, does anyone have any recommendations for tall styles in general? I know pacsun for jeans. Jcrew, topshop and gap have (limited) tall styles too… anything I am missing? There are so many styles I would like try but feel very limited because of my height.

Thanks!

posted over 4 years ago
illustratekate
Style_council
illustratekate

i’m not tall so i have no advice for you regarding your actual question, but i can give you encouragement… i think a cropped leather jacket would look awesome on you anyway. it would nip you at the smallest part of your waist and be a flattering silhouette. i was just looking for leather jackets online, however, and this site
http://www.leatherup.com/
has really good deals on all kinds of leather jacket styles in the women’s section. not just cropped but longer, belted, colors, blazers… and the prices are really good at the mo too.

posted over 4 years ago

anna787
New_user anna787 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When anna787 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
anna787

Hi I have seen a website they make custom leather jackets of any size you can talk with them if you dont like desing on there site you can give picture of any design they will make it in real affordable prices with best quality of leather. http://styloleather.com

posted 3 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION