Twitter
Googleplus
eringrace
New_user eringrace is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When eringrace reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
eringrace

I’m going to see two door cinema club next month and I can’t decide!so what would you wear?

posted over 3 years ago
penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

I would wear some skinny jeans with some cute flats and a nice edgy t shirt. you can layer the t shirt with a scarf or leather jacket

posted over 3 years ago

glitterpeacock
Style_council
glitterpeacock

^ I’d say yes to the skinny jeans and t-shirt but no to everything else, unless you’re planning to stand at the back of the room all the time. If you’re part of a crowd, a leather jacket will be too warm and you are likely to lose your shoes if you’re in flats- opt for a pair of converse or cuban heels- something that’ll take a bit of wear and tear.

Usually I go in a casual denim skirt and a band t-shirt with my foolproof black biker boots. When I saw two door cinema club, they were fairly colourful and upbeat so maybe go for a bright t-shirt, or a denim/lumberjack shirt and bangles? It depends what your style is.

posted over 3 years ago

elyon61
Style_council
elyon61

Wear boots or Converse. Make sure your shoes are laced tight, and don’t wear anything too valuable. You’re going to sweat a lot, so don’t go crazy on makeup and hair. Basically, concerts aren’t places to dress up. But make sure you’re comfortable.

posted over 3 years ago

Lizzmz
New_user Lizzmz is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Lizzmz reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Lizzmz

I would wear the band t, shorts, puma shoes, :3.

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I would say definitely some flat boots or oxfords that will be comfy and won’t fall off :) I guess it depends where you’re going to be in the crowd, if you’re going to be standing at the back then you can wear pretty much anything, if you’re going to be near the front in the crowd then it’ll be pretty hot! I wouldn’t wear any accessories, they get annoying when you’re dancing and can fall off. Skinny jeans and a cute top always work, high waisted shorts are always good too. Don’t wear anything fussy. I usually don’t wear skirts or dresses to concerts just for practicality! :P Bring a small cross body bag that zips up!

posted over 3 years ago

bilzy
Style_council
bilzy

an outfit syle for this is something goth or punk. Booties are a must have! ♥

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION