Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Ping
Style_council
Ping

I know m a bit slow to get one. Anyway, I just got one and love it sooo much but seems not wearing any underwear is impossible to me especially currently m in China. Please can anyone share your experience? Thanks alot!!

posted about 6 years ago
martini
Style_council
martini

If you want to hide panty lines, I recommend wearing a thong or g-string. They are wonderful.

posted about 6 years ago

undefined
Style_council
undefined

i have the dress and wear it with a nude-colored seamless thong (the laser-cut ones)

posted almost 6 years ago

mmurphy
Style_council
mmurphy

Oooh the double U-neck dress! I have a few and was shy about wearing them for the longest time because my bra would always stick out the back. I recommend wearing a seamless thong for underwear. And, if you have one, a gel bra (the look like chicken cutlets! haha) that sticks on with adhesive and doesn’t have a back (they essentially stick onto your chest). Otherwise, AA also sells bandeus (spelling) bra-like tops which also look cute under. :)

Essie_17
Style_council
Essie_17

i’d def say thong!

asfreeasabee
Style_council
asfreeasabee

as the dress is body-conscious, thongs still show lines! it’s not even that my dress is too tight. so frustrating.

posted over 5 years ago

elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

have you tried a lace-like thong? i have a few lacy thongs, and the band is really wide, and they’re basically invisible under even the tightest dresses.

posted over 5 years ago

harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

Seamless nude underwear and stick-on bras are your best bets I’d say.

posted over 5 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

I’ve also found that a lace thong is invisible under my AA U-neck dress.

posted over 5 years ago

karmie
Style_council
karmie

I feel really uncomfortable in thongs so with most of my tight AA dresses i wear those great seamless boy shorts and they don’t show underwear lines at all. They sell cheap ones at Target.. Also, underwear with lace seaming seems to do the trick too. My favorite pair is from Victoria Secret.

I think the key is to just to not wear very tight or elastic banded underwear. If you are worried about the muffin top situation, wear higherwaisted seamless underwear..

If you decide to wear a thong, just make sure that it isn’t too tight because I’ve been able to see that little whale tale that thongs make thru peoples dresses, and it just looks hideous.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION