Twitter
Googleplus
sdg
New_user sdg is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sdg reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sdg

So I haven’t purchased this yet since prom is in April and Im still in the process of looking, but I want to know how I could style this dress a little. It’s pretty simple.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9bca44268bac468a3e0e26ec7a64125f/tumblr_mhl4r2RrCx1qeh46lo1_1280.jpg
That is the dress. It’s not that bright red. What jewelry/shoes should I pair it with and how should I do my hair/makeup?
Thanks!

posted about 1 year ago
Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Wear lots of statement accessories. Since the dress is so simple, you can go really over-the-top with your shoes, jewelry, hair, and other accessories.

Turquoise jewelry might look good with it, but it depends on exactly what shade of red the dress is.

posted about 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

Hey!
Beautiful dress here! Yet it’s very simple so you have to accessorize a lot, I would say to go for a lot of goldean jewelry like rings and bracelets or a beautiful pair of earrings. Some black velvet high heels would go perfect with this dress. About the hair, I think it depends a lot on your looks but if it looks good on you, make a loop of hair too or you can make your hair a little bit curly, but not too much , go natural.

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION