SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
eucalya
Style_council
eucalya

I just ordered my prom dress

http://www.asos.fr/ASOS-Robe-asym%C3%A9trique-avec-une-ceinture-de-perles/xxf6s/?iid=2007936&cid=8799&Rf-200=25,3,20,5,9&sh=0&pge=15&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Cream&mporgp=L0FTT1MvQVNPUy1PbmUtU2hvdWxkZXItRHJlc3MtV2l0aC1QZWFybC1UcmltL1Byb2Qv

it’s the pink one!) and i’m wondering with what i could wear it. I already have the shoes (black classic pumps) but i don’t know what to chose for the jewelry (I was thinking about something with animal prints, like a zebra bracelet) and the clutch. Can you help me?

posted almost 2 years ago
Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

i don’t know about the bracelet, but definetly a wild printed geomatrical big necklace would fit with all the outfit, i don’t think u need any other jewelry and the clutch is a must have…hope i was helpful….have fun at prom!

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I think a sparkly clutch would match really well! I just adore the pink dress! I know you’ll look gorgeous for Prom!!! Anyways, since this dress is really simple, accessories will make a statement. Play around with different geometric shapes. Earrings are also great for this.

MyAlexasStore
Style_council
MyAlexasStore

Statement earrings and a zebra clutch. Have fun!

Beckkkster
Style_council
Beckkkster

Because of the color of the dress – I think black shoes would be too harsh.
A nude pump would look more chic and classy.
I also agree that because of the neckline of the dress a necklace might look awkward. Sprakly earrings or a sprakly bracelet would complement the sparkly waistband of the dress.

A clutch in a complementary bright color might look cool and could add some interest to the outfit. I also like the idea of a sparkly clutch!

marinagoldi
Style_council
marinagoldi

Definetly large statement earings, more of a gem too. hair up in a sleek ponytail! and go to thrift stores to find an eccelectic/vintage clutch!

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Gorgeous dress! Try pairing it with an animal print necklace, a white seedbead cuff bracelet and a bright, printed clutch. Have fun at prom!

sugardoll22
New_user sugardoll22 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sugardoll22 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sugardoll22

I think nude heels and a nude clutch would look great with this dress and maybe layer some pearl and silver bracelets on the arm opposite the sleeve!

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

maybe a pretty headband!

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Considering the neckline of the dress and the fact that there’s already the beaded detail at the waist I think the only accessorising this dress would need is a nice pair of earrings and a clutch bag. Adding anything else would be too much.

eucalya
Style_council
eucalya

Thanks for your advices, that’s really sweet! Do you have an idea of what nailpolish colour i could wear with my dress?

GabyFormoso
Style_council
GabyFormoso

I think the classic French tips would go well with your dress. Aww this is so cute! Pastels! Too bad I can’t wear those colors because of my warm undertone. :(
But just a tip, I always choose a personality for the whole prom outfit. Like “bitchy” (i did that during my time lol). But maybe your personality here could be like “cotton candy, sweet, preppy” so just follow that and you’ll be good. :)
Have fun!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION