Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DollyDream
Style_council
DollyDream

Hi all

Can I have some help with these jean [Link]

I normally stick to prints on my tops so I’m a bit lost. So far I’ve just been paring it up with a white T-shirt but I want to wear it with something more interesting.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Lily

posted 12 months ago
DollyDream
Style_council
DollyDream

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll give it a try :)

posted 12 months ago

sjohn73
New_user sjohn73 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sjohn73 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sjohn73

I would wear a neutral top like the model is wearing in the picture, maybe a white or cream colored oversized top — or even a crop top could look cute.

posted 12 months ago

Crystal94305
Style_council
Crystal94305

Since the print has pink in it, you can pair it with a pink top. The tie-knot style is in for shirts right now and very flattering.

You can also do print on print if the print of the top is very small. See how I’ve done it: http://www.crystaltai.com/node/19

posted 11 months ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

how about a black lace/crochet top ..cropped even if you like..teal would look lovely..wear it with pink and layer it with a long capey shrug..white hollow knit top/cardi would look good with it as well

posted 11 months ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I really like those cute jeans. I would wear it with a pink and white stripped top and then maybe a grey cardigan over it. or I would pick a flowered pattern that had pink it it to combine with them. I love mixing patterns.

posted 11 months ago

LiltLife
Style_council
LiltLife

I like to pair my white printed jeans with a fiery red chiffon top. I think anything solid will do! Don’t be afraid, be confident! Be bold!

posted 11 months ago

DollyDream
Style_council
DollyDream

Thanks for the suggestions, I WILL be bold and give patterns a go, I’ll ost the outcome (only if good) lol

:)

posted 11 months ago

susiqu
Style_council
susiqu

hey i would pair them with a bright yellow top!i think it would be a nice combo for spring!

posted 11 months ago

pupuren
Style_council
pupuren

Those are cute jeans! I usually choose my outfits based on colours, so in the case of your jeans, they’re more neutral and pink. For a girly look, I’l pair them with a purple chiffon top. I think susiqu’s idea of a yellow top will look cute too!

posted 11 months ago

missqcnr
New_user missqcnr is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When missqcnr reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
missqcnr

that’s a stylish pants! you can partner it with plain darker shades of shirts & add a vest to accompany it. You can also wear a bandeau & a see through polo (tuck in the front of the polo to give some definition) Or you can also wear a hanging shirt & stylish cap for a different type of style. Don’t forget to add simple accessories! :) <3>)

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION