Here’s some ideas to throw out there:
1. A cream colored silky top. Add: big statement necklace.
2. A bold hued/jewel tone shirt. Just have fun – turquoise, red, royal blue, purple. This one is about making a statement. Add some killer heels to this.
3. You can never go wrong with something crisp & white. A simple white tank and gladiator sandals sounds summery & nautical. Or, even metallic boat shoes!
4. Woven shirt, espadrilles, big sunglasses, skinny silk scarf. You’re South of France chic.posted almost 4 years ago
Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos
When ash1590 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Pink always looks good with black and white. Wear a pink halter top or use something neon as it is so “in” right now. Or a black and white polka dot shirt. black, white and red are an awesome combo.posted over 2 years ago
Wear a plain color top like neon colors, black, white, or red. Perfect pair!posted over 2 years ago
I think this would look really cute with a sleeveless cream turtle neck, a gold statement necklace and a pair of black ankle strap sandals. Oh and also a black envelope purse and some sunnies!posted about 2 years ago
1) Heidi Klum and Kate moss wore these pants. Check out their styling
2) Denim shirt + Wayfarers for an effortless look.
3) Over sized turtleneck sweater such as this one.
4) You could give mixing prints a shot. You could stick to a monochromatic look for this one. Perhaps a geometric print on top in black/white. Since the stripes at the bottom as micro, you could opt for a larger print on your top. A turban/hat +_ ankle length boots would be a great addition :)
5) A draped cowl neck top in a color of your choice tucked into the pants + a structured blazer.
6) A graphic tank top + black vest.
7) Loose white tank + leather jacket.posted about 2 years ago
they seem pretty cool.you can do anything with them.wear something grunge inspired or go preppy.posted about 2 years ago