Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
reginaphalange
Style_council
reginaphalange

I’m going out Saturday to a few clubs in DC. I am a college student but don’t want to look like it. So I’m trying to figure out what to wear that will be appropriate but not trying too hard. I got some cute new dark wash jeans from Gap in the skinny and curvy fits and thought I’d wear them, but I have no idea if they’d be good or what kind of shirt I could wear. Either that or I’d wear my cotton black AA dress. Suggestions? Help!

posted about 5 years ago
alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

jeans + black lace top + curly hair & smookey eye, nude lips, some platforms

posted about 5 years ago

Lauralai
Style_council
Lauralai

I totally agree with Alina – keep it classic. There is nothing more sexy than a stellar pair of fanny hugging jeans, feminine black top (I would stick with a tank of sorts) and a killer pair of heels. Keep your accessories to a minimum – just think of adding one great peice like a pop of color with a clutch etc.

posted about 5 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Jeans and a sexy top would be good… You could also wear the black AA dress (i’m assuming it’s bodycon/ figure hugging) and wear it with some killer heels and load on the accessories- like silver chains or bangles! (make sure the ones you wear don’t get uncomfortable while dancing though!) or even wear some sheer seamed/patterned tights with it.

posted about 5 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i think instead of the black top opt for a sexy white top. White definitely stands out in a dark room full of dark clothing

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION