Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tiny_teesha
Style_council
tiny_teesha

I always wear daggy trackies or old jeans with an ugly long sleeved top, maybe a cardi and a thick coat wth a scarf. It never looks matched (like a nice coat that you would wear to a proper place(like church) with old track pants!)
I know it looks bad but i am cold!!!! No one in my class dresses up, but me mixing these 2 things look aweful.
What can i wear? I have no money to spend, and by no i mean about $50, or less. And i have no warm clothes, i have over 100 summer shirts. I don’t want to look over dressed, i want to blend in. Most of them wear jeans or track pants also. But with a short jacket instead of a long coat like i do- but it is warm!
What tips do you have for me?? What is a good casual warm outfit. I have no nice jeans that fit me. (i recently gained 10 kilos- i’m working to take them off again i’m at my heaviest now pretty much)
PS I’m 5 flat, i weigh 114 pounds and i am pear shaped (waist up is skinny and small, waist down is plump)
Op shopping is what i think i’m going to be recommended. I also don’t drive and there are only 2 here. My mother refuses to take me there. My sister might if i pay her.

posted almost 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION