Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
YoungWildFree
Style_council
YoungWildFree

Okay so I’m meeting my boyfriends family ( including all sorts of cousins…) this weekend and really want to make a good impression, it’s a casual kind of party, and friends of mine will also be there, so thankfully I’m not alone! I’m quite tall, and basically skinny all over, but my hips are slightly larger than my shoulders ( like 2-3 cm) and I’m small chested, I have no idea what to wear, please help! :)

posted almost 2 years ago
lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

Something really simple; nothing too much like crazy patterns or prints. Maybe something like a cream colored sleeveless top, and some black or dark jeans. High waisted ones! For shoes you could go with some strappy sandals or a cute pair of flats. And then accessorize! Since your top will be simple, opt for a like a nice necklace but again, not too attention-grabbing. And then put on some clean and simple arm candy!

UnaLee
New_user UnaLee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When UnaLee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
UnaLee

long dress is good

starsandstitches
Style_council
starsandstit...

If I was in the same situation, i’d def wear something comfortable and still very chic but not too over the top. Simple and something that mirrors my personality. Whatever you wear, don’t forget to top it with a gorgeous smile. ;)

lalipops
Style_council
lalipops

no cleavage would be advised. But, otherwise, wear whatever you like and what you feel good about. be yourself. You shouldn’t change who you are for no one, and if they don’t like you, their loss.

nancy1991
Style_council
nancy1991

wear something cute not too sexy ,, something that you feel comfortable with ,, be your self ,, goodluck sweetie ,,

cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

Try not to be too much of anything. Don’t try to be to sexy, too daring, too fancy, too casual. You don’t want his family to think you are slutty, prissy, or messy. But still dress your age and comfortably.
Wear something like nice jeans, pants, or shorts. Don’t have them be skin tight or too short. Wear a nice top without too much cleavage. If its casual, you might not want to wear too much jewelry or make up.
Also check what your friends are wearing.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION