Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
breannalrose
Style_council
breannalrose

I’m going to Disney World this weekend! It’s supposed to be 91 out, I have no idea what to wear to look cute and stay cool at the same time! Any ideas? Thanks in advance xo

posted over 2 years ago
Mrs_V
Style_council
Mrs_V

I’d say some shorts and a flowy top to stay cool, like a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top and either some comfy sandals or flats.

posted over 2 years ago

Mrs_V
Style_council
Mrs_V

I’d say some shorts and a flowy top to stay cool, like a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top and either some comfy sandals or flats.

posted over 2 years ago

VanityGal
Shop_seller_2 VanityGal is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
VanityGal

shorts most def, try colored shorts or light jean shorts so they don’t absorb heat and a flowy top as mrs v said, but be sure it doesn’t have sleeves, you don’t want a bad tan!

shoes i would say toms!

hope this helps, xo

posted over 2 years ago

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

You’ll want to wear shorts because you don’t want any “peeking” mishaps on any rides if you wear a dress or skirt!

I would say a pair of cotton or linen shorts (because they are lightweight and will dry quick if they get wet) and a pretty blouse or flowy tank top. Maybe wear a cute straw fedora for sun protection and comfy walking shoes. :)

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

studded shredded shorts, a flowy top with a bandeau, cute sunnies and converse!perfect outfit:)

posted over 2 years ago

Annaindeed
Style_council
Annaindeed

Something simple and comfy would be best :) I think anything bright colored & energetic would be nice.

posted over 2 years ago

Hbezerk
Style_council
Hbezerk

shorts, tank top, plaid shirt, sandals and sunglasses. dont forget sunscreen:)

posted over 2 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

light airy pieces is a must. when i went i wore crop top and shorts, chiffon top and shorts, a sundress, a romper, sneakers and sandals….of course sunglasses.

“[example]”: http://www.polyvore.com/advice/set?id=22999273

posted over 2 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

I second everyone else! A nice flowy top, maybe with a fringed bottom, and a comfy pair of shorts. Try a medium-size sunhat; stylish way to keep the sun out of your face!

posted over 2 years ago

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Try a pair of colored shorts, a high low striped top and some Converse sneakers for a cute and comfortable look. Have fun!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION