Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
breannalrose
Style_council
breannalrose

I’m going to Disney World this weekend! It’s supposed to be 91 out, I have no idea what to wear to look cute and stay cool at the same time! Any ideas? Thanks in advance xo

posted about 3 years ago
Mrs_V
Style_council
Mrs_V

I’d say some shorts and a flowy top to stay cool, like a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top and either some comfy sandals or flats.

posted about 3 years ago

Mrs_V
Style_council
Mrs_V

I’d say some shorts and a flowy top to stay cool, like a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top and either some comfy sandals or flats.

posted about 3 years ago

VanityGal
Style_council
VanityGal

shorts most def, try colored shorts or light jean shorts so they don’t absorb heat and a flowy top as mrs v said, but be sure it doesn’t have sleeves, you don’t want a bad tan!

shoes i would say toms!

hope this helps, xo

posted about 3 years ago

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

You’ll want to wear shorts because you don’t want any “peeking” mishaps on any rides if you wear a dress or skirt!

I would say a pair of cotton or linen shorts (because they are lightweight and will dry quick if they get wet) and a pretty blouse or flowy tank top. Maybe wear a cute straw fedora for sun protection and comfy walking shoes. :)

posted about 3 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

studded shredded shorts, a flowy top with a bandeau, cute sunnies and converse!perfect outfit:)

posted about 3 years ago

Annaindeed
Style_council
Annaindeed

Something simple and comfy would be best :) I think anything bright colored & energetic would be nice.

posted about 3 years ago

Hbezerk
Style_council
Hbezerk

shorts, tank top, plaid shirt, sandals and sunglasses. dont forget sunscreen:)

posted about 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

light airy pieces is a must. when i went i wore crop top and shorts, chiffon top and shorts, a sundress, a romper, sneakers and sandals….of course sunglasses.

“[example]”: http://www.polyvore.com/advice/set?id=22999273

posted about 3 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

I second everyone else! A nice flowy top, maybe with a fringed bottom, and a comfy pair of shorts. Try a medium-size sunhat; stylish way to keep the sun out of your face!

posted about 3 years ago

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Try a pair of colored shorts, a high low striped top and some Converse sneakers for a cute and comfortable look. Have fun!

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION