Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

I’m going to a Lady Gaga concert, and I have no idea what to wear! Her fashion is so crazy. Unfortunately, I have to wear flats, because it’s standing room only and there’s no way I can stand and dance in heels for that long without resting. So, whatever it is will have to look good with flats. I have a black bow headband (i’m wearing it in one of my blog pictures) that i was thinking about maybe wearing, but it may be too preppy/Gossip Girl.

So, any suggestions? Skinny jeans and a cool top? a dress? HELP! If you have any links to pictures, i may be able to find a similar top in stores. But the concert is on friday, so i need to find something ASAP.

ps. i wasn’t sure if this should go here or in celeb fashion, so i’m sorry if this is the wrong place.

posted over 5 years ago
HelenZ
Style_council
HelenZ

Skinny jeans, casual T from H&M or AA, and Tons of jewelry. Converse.

posted over 5 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I’d say leggings or shorts, and any top really! it has to be comfortable. I wouldn’t wear too much jewelery because it would clunk around everywhere when you were dancing, especially if you might be packed in with heaps of other people. have fun!

posted over 5 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

Hmm I’d say wear something well-ventilated and cool! So if you’re wearing long pants, wear a sleeveless top or something, cos otherwise you’ll overheat. Lately I’ve been wearing dresses to concerts cos I find they’re more comfortable and cooling (? is that a proper word?). Converse are always a good option for concert shoes. Hope that helped!

posted over 5 years ago

elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

yeah, this concert got postponed until SEPTEMBER (i’m so angry at her), so now my wardrobe will have to be totally different! urg.

posted over 5 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

More time to figure out what to wear, right? :)

posted over 5 years ago

BaKaFaShIoNs
Style_council
BaKaFaShIoNs

take a look at my pic! (new BaKa FashIons winter collection)
maybe it wil insperate you!
it’s tokio streetstyle!
(sorry for my bad english)

posted over 5 years ago

TheLoulette
Style_council
TheLoulette

Hope the concert was fun…I know this is an old topic, but I just had to say, if you’d known you might’ve just worn meat. :D Oh well. :)

posted over 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

check out my sets for some ideas: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/browse.sets?uid=1832202

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION