Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elliemoskova
Style_council
elliemoskova

Hey. So who here hasn’t been to Disneyland honestly. I think we’ve all seen enough cargo pants and fanny packs that our eyes could take. This june I will be going to Disneyland in Anaheim and I currently want to pick up some clothing items that can still make me look fashionable. I will also be photographed 24/7 (because my good friend coming with me is a photographer) so I want to look fashionable.
I have a very edgy style, but I understand that shorts are a must for the weather to come

posted over 5 years ago
Nikki_k
Style_council
Nikki_k

You definitely want to wear shorts, that is a must in LA summer weather. Just wear what you would normally wear when wearing shorts.

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Don’t wear any shoes that could slip off your feet. Looking for your shoes after they’ve come off on a ride is not fun, I found that out once lol. So sneakers (like converse or something similar) or gladiators would be a good choice of footwear. Shorts as well if it’s hot which I assume california is in June, and just a simple top or tank. If you want to accessorize, do so with a belt or maybe a scarf tied in your hair. You’d be likely to lose any other kind of accessories on the rides.

posted over 5 years ago

stefferoni
Style_council
stefferoni

Definitely a Minnie-Mouse inspired outfit wouldn’t go wrong! Maybe a minnie-mouse shirt and some red polka-dotted shorts paired with black/red/white sneakers. You’ll go well with the theme, you’ll look great and you’d feel comfy too! :)

posted about 3 years ago

Lollypopz94
Style_council
Lollypopz94

Hm id go for some denim shorts some ankle boots and a really big slouchy tank top or an asymmetrical tshirt with some long chain necklaces, good for the weather but appropriate for the weather! xxxx

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION