Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AustralFeels
Style_council
AustralFeels

hello :) not to long ago my grandmother gave me this wonderful shirt….she gives me stuff all the time that she either no longer cares for or no longer fits her. its just that i havent figured out how to wear this fric frac shirt and i want to really bad….and i cant find a picture or take one :/ my computer’s being stupid but i will try later……..anyway i’ve tried tucking it in some jeans….but it looks a little funny on me…. i have big hips and a small waist i wear a size medium in shirts shirts…. oh and the shirt is quite large and white it is a Villager : liz claiborne company woman size shirt it is made out of 100% cotton

posted about 3 years ago
thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

This is a bit risky… But you could maybe wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer to shrink it but you never know how it will turn out. I used to work in retail, and with the experience I had, most of the clothes shrunk up rather than in by the sides.

posted about 3 years ago

SouffleGirl
Style_council
SouffleGirl

Not sure if you’re comfortable doing any DIYs to the shirt but here’s a good one if it’s a t-shirt.
http://dangerous-maneuvers.tumblr.com/post/6819150506/put-good-use-to-those-old-loose-shirts

posted about 3 years ago

AustralFeels
Style_council
AustralFeels

Thank you all of these ideas sound wonderful

posted about 3 years ago

Chocosioco
Style_council
Chocosioco

try wearing the shirt with a vest (not tucked in)and pair it with denim shorts and tights

posted about 3 years ago

tamala
New_user tamala is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tamala reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tamala

wear it with a fitted/bodycon skirt

posted about 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

If the skirt long sleeved or short sleeved? If it’s long sleeved you could roll up the cuffs and wear if over some jeans or leggings. Cuffing can also look good even if the sleeves are short. You could always belt it. or wear it tucked into a high waisted skirt or shorts- that’s what I usually do.

posted about 3 years ago

dahhlayne
Style_council
dahhlayne

All these ideas are great! Tucking them in into high waisted bottoms does wonders and so does belting! Any emphasis on the waist is just a piece of glory when it comes to fixing up a piece of clothing if you don’t wanna get your scissors out.

posted about 3 years ago

valeree_voguish
Style_council
valeree_voguish

high waisted skirt will do the trick :) one that is bodycon. You can also pair it up with flowy miniskirts as long as you use a belt xoxo

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION