Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
runwithallthehunted
Style_council
runwithallth...

I have a fairly basic wardrobe; one crop top, colored tank tops and t-shirts, brightly colored skinny jeans, and a handful of sundresses and skirts. I also have to scarves, and lots of jewelry. Any ideas on how to jazz it up?

posted about 3 years ago
freefallinfashion
Style_council
freefallinfa...

You should try to color block. You can also pair the crop top with one of ur skinnys. Maxi dresses and skirts are my absolute favorite for the summer; you can basically wear it however and it looks great. Use a scarf as a turban, or mix it up by making a rosette out of one and tie that as a belt with ur sundress. Or you can add a t-shirt or the crop top with the sundress.

posted about 3 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

SHOES! there’s a big difference when you’re wearing a pair of skinny jeans with flip-flops or with heels. you can also layer your jewelry

posted about 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Mix and match what you have, and layer! I find that belts worn with skirt and dresses, along with scarves and jewelery, can really change the look of an outfit. A well fitting jacket, blazer or coat will make your outfit look more put- together. Cardigans are also really useful! Blouses can be really versatile and can be worn casually or for more formal occasions!

posted about 3 years ago

MyNiftyThrifty
New_user MyNiftyThrifty is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MyNiftyThrifty reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MyNiftyThrifty

I was gonna says shoes also. A shoe can dress you up or down. Flats for casual look, high heel wedges for fancier look.. Leather boots for dramatic look, etc.

posted about 3 years ago

layo800
Style_council
layo800

You should get a couple blazers and pair them up with some of the dresses

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION