Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
spacey09
Style_council
spacey09

I’m planning on going out for a night out on the town sometime in September and am wanting to wear this shiny liquid gold lame’ long sleeved 70’s/80’s style bodyshirt bodysuit I made myself with something, so what should I wear with this shiny liquid gold lame’ long-sleeve bodyshirt bodysuit for a night out on the town? (Please note that the bottom part will not be shown when worn!)

Link to the blog with pics! (The first pic that shows should show the item by itself!)
link it

posted over 3 years ago
spacey09
Style_council
spacey09

posted over 3 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

tone down the flashiness with some black skinnies and cage pumps. you’re bold!

posted over 3 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think you could go one of two ways. The first would be to tone down and modernize the very bold vintage-inspired piece with something modern, like pandaphilia’s suggestion of skinnies and a trendy shoe.

But part of me feels like you could really have fun with the ’70s angle, and do a modern twist on a vintage look. Maybe go for some wide-leg trouser jeans (not quite bellbottoms, but inspired) and a heavy shoe (clogs would be perfect) for a modern take on the ’70s.

A high-waisted black pencil skirt might look good as well.

posted over 3 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

WOW! I agree to tone it down with black bottoms.

posted over 3 years ago

Odette11
Style_council
Odette11

high-waisted pleated black skirt :)

posted over 3 years ago

Kimpossible
Style_council
Kimpossible

I’d personally tone. Black bottoms, either skinnies or a black skirt and tights, maybe?

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Definitely tone it down with black bottoms, maybe with a black pencil skirt and black tights with some statement heels.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION