Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
skylerjane
New_user skylerjane is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When skylerjane reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
skylerjane

http://www.windsorstore.com/Short/Dresses/Prom-Dresses/Short-Prom-Dresses?p=4&sb=/Taylor-Red-Prom-Dresses/p/94630

This is going to be my prom dress ^ . I’m thinking of wearing it with some nude heels but I’m not sure. Oh and if you have any ideas of how to accesorize it feel free to sharee :D .

posted over 3 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I would wear nude or black pumps with it. No flashy shoes since your dress is already a statement piece^^

posted over 3 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

That depends on your personal style – you prom-look should mirror you, not transform you! I would love to see this dress with some awesome royal blue pumps or booties, if you’re daring. Or go edgy with some black, leather booties, classic with some strappy gold sandals, or cute with a pair of mary-janes. I gotta say, though, I’d live it with nude pumps too:)
I made a set for you here , and I hope it inspires you!

Have fun at prom :D

posted over 3 years ago

FashionWithoutBorder
New_user FashionWithoutBorder is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When FashionWithoutBorder reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
FashionWitho...

The nude pumps would work great with the dress since the dress itself is such a bold color. As for accessories I’d recommend a simple silver bracelet and a more statement silver necklace like this one: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=acc%5Fjewelry&product%5Fid=1076807312&Page=4&pgcount=25#.
As for a purse, color blocking is very popular this spring! So for fun I’d try a colored clutch in a coordinating color like violet red. Check out this color wheel to help you mix colors appropriately. http://fashionbombdaily.com/2010/04/16/the-color-wheel-how-to-combine-colors-wardrobe-accessories/

posted over 3 years ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

I wouldn’t wear it with nude. Instead opt for black, silver, or gold

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I love the dress, the colour and shape are great! I guess it depends on what kind of “style” you want to go for- You could go for a girly look with black strappy mary jane heels and a bow in your hair.
Nude pumps with your hair done up would be a very classic look, gold/silver heels and sparkly jewelery would also be very elegant- either lots of bangles, an eye catching necklace or fancy earrings. (not all at the same time though!)
I also like the idea of wearing coloured heels (cobalt blue or purple) for a striking colour-blocked style with a matching clutch, or you could go edgy by wearing some black or studded booties and sheer patterned tights. That may sound a bit over the top but even though your dress already stands out, if it was me i’d just play that up even more :P
But of course it depends on what you’re comfortable with and your personal style! Hope that helped :)

posted over 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I’d match my purse and shoes, classic :)

posted over 3 years ago

ruxiv
Style_council
ruxiv

nude or black shoes:d

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION