Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TamaraRose
New_user TamaraRose is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When TamaraRose reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
TamaraRose

This is the top, don’t you just love the print?!

http://shop.newgeneration.com.au/collections/mink-pink/products/mink-pink-ladies-sleeveless-tunic-shirt-multi

And I’m wearing it with a black maxi tube skirt instead of tights. I prefer heels but not sure if I should go brown or that off cream color, and I only own black jackets at the moment!

Inspiration please ladies?!

posted over 2 years ago
Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I’d go with the cream colored shoes just to lighten up the whole ensemble, especially if you’re going to war the black jacket.

posted over 2 years ago

GrazingFashion
Style_council
GrazingFashion

^ what Roxx said.

But personally, I would love to style that with skinny jeans and a white blazer and then your nude or even white sexy pumps (something like Alexander Wang heels) and carry a very nice and classic purse.

The top is gorgeous though!

posted over 2 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

:O wow, I love that top! I’d probably wear it with a navy colored anorak or maybe a navy colored blazer-vest. I agree with the two comments above! White or nude shoes would look great! You could try some platforms, or maybe strappy heals!

posted over 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

Try tucking the blouse into a black or nude pleated skirt and brown sandals.

posted over 2 years ago

TheDashingDiaries
Style_council
TheDashingDi...

I think I would go for nude heels to add some colour to the whole outfit :) I am pretty sure it would look great paired with that tube skirt.

posted over 2 years ago

Luisanafr
Style_council
Luisanafr

me too. Nude heels are the perfect color ! It also makes you look longer (if you want that)

posted over 2 years ago

renate
New_user renate is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When renate reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
renate

It’s an amazing shirt, love the print. However, the nude heels sound perfect with this, and I you owe a black punk-ish jacket would come perfect in my head. Just feel good, dear!

posted over 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

Nude and tan colors are always a good choice. I would wear it with brown, black, or white jackets. Also, if you unbutton the blouse, it could be like a vest.

posted over 2 years ago

Terrafirma
Style_council
Terrafirma

nudes and tans for shoes, nude purse. pink bracelets, if your going to wear a long maxi skirt, with that billowy blouse, PLEASE wear a bolero style or shortie jacket only to prevent from a frumpy attack, give your shape somewhere to be found

posted over 2 years ago

ClaudiaJuliette
Style_council
ClaudiaJuliette

I would definitely go with cream/nude shoes because of the print. A black or white jacket would be the perfect addition as it would not take away from the beautiful print!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION