SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Philosophia2013
Style_council
Philosophia2013

I bought something very similar (maybe a bit more tight) to this:
http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=btms_skirts&product_id=2062513539&Page=all

BUT I’m not sure what to wear with it. I’m only a Freshman in high school, and I just live in Ohio, where generally everyone wears the same preppy stuff like Hollister or Abercrombie. What can I wear with the skirt to tone it down a bit, so it isn’t so out there? And just a note – Dress code would rule out any tank tops or camis that have straps less that the width of 3 fingers.

posted over 5 years ago
BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

Ooh, that’s kind of tough because it looks pretty dressy.
For starters, I would recommend toning it down and making it look a little more casual with some flats. Heels would really make it look too dressy.

Maybe wear it with a black/white graphic t-shirt with a statement on it? A white v-neck shirt with a scarf perhaps something plaidish.

posted over 5 years ago

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

digg the white vneck tucked in. or black whatever ya kno. or since your in school anyways add a blazer, why the hell not =]

posted over 5 years ago

Philosophia2013
Style_council
Philosophia2013

Ok thanks! So maybe just a Hanes white v-neck tucked in with maybe a black scarf or something?

posted over 5 years ago

hotfudgexd
Style_council
hotfudgexd

yeah i like the graphic t-shirt idea, and flats sound good. I cant really picture a v-neck with it though…

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION