Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Sculptthebones
Style_council
Sculptthebones

I have these three articles of clothing that I’d just love to wear. However, I’ve no idea what to put them with. One is a mini corduroy skirt, another black and white knee highs, and the last are a kinda of mustard/goldish colored pair of leggings. I was wondering what you all would wear with them.

Here are the things Click Here!

:$ The skirt looks a little dull because of my phone, but it’s actually a plum sort of color.

posted about 3 years ago
thegreatbernsby
Style_council
thegreatbernsby

When wearing bold colors, I like to stick with basics so that my look is not overwhelming. I wear similar bright tights under a cut-off jean skirt or shorts with a white top. Even though the jeans and white top aren’t anything interesting, I let the tights and some fun accessories speak for the outfit.

posted about 3 years ago

Sculptthebones
Style_council
Sculptthebones

Thanks! :)

posted about 3 years ago

freefallinfashion
Style_council
freefallinfa...

or you can get a little bolder by wearing the knee highs(if they are socks) with the corduroy and just go crazy from there. I personally go with instinct so I don’t have any distinctive style.

posted about 3 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

With the pants, I’d probably pair it with a clean cut white shirt and pair it with either a dark coloured cardigan or blazer! (^^)

As for the skirt, maybe you could wear a black, white or navy blue top in plain, polka dots or stripe patterns.

Not so sure about the socks, unfortunately! XD

posted about 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

The yellow leggings are easier to match than you think! they would look good with floral prints, and colours like red, navy blue, black, grey… you might be able to get some inspiration from the style gallery- about 4 pages of people wearing yellow tights-not leggings but you get the idea
I like miki_girl’s idea of wearing the skirt with a stripy top!
The socks stand out so I would keep the rest of your outfit simpler- even with a black dress, or a black skirt and a white or light coloured top. Hope that helps a bit!

posted about 3 years ago

Sculptthebones
Style_council
Sculptthebones

Thanks! :)

posted about 3 years ago

MyNiftyThrifty
New_user MyNiftyThrifty is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MyNiftyThrifty reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MyNiftyThrifty

Gosh, depending on the weather I’d love a baggy vintage over sized sweater over the leggings. The mini skirt I see a draped white t-shirt or gauzy t shirt and some summer sandals.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION