SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
RebecaTheRed
Style_council
RebecaTheRed

So I bought this dress a few months back:

http://us.asos.com/Motel-Zoe-Midi-Racer-Dress-Speed/xtof0/?iid=2066114&SearchQuery=motel%20dress&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Speed&mporgp=L01vdGVsL01vdGVsLVpvZS1NaWRpLVJhY2VyLURyZXNzLVNwZWVkL1Byb2Qv

I LOVE it, and it’s definitely a head turner all by itself, but I’m going with a guy I really like to see The XX next weekend in a “picnic” setting, so I need to make it a bit more casual. I was hoping for tips on how to style this dress? Flats? Accessories? Help?

posted almost 2 years ago
Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

It’s made from cotton so it definitely can be worn as a casual dress. I’d combine it with black flats and a black jacket and bag. I’d add some orange earrings and a ring. Do a ponytail, wear some mascara and an orange lipstick and you’re ready!

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

black stiletto

RebecaTheRed
Style_council
RebecaTheRed

Did I mention casual? A stiletto would not work because I’ll be at a concert on grass.

Vintageholic: I love your suggestions! Thank you. xo

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

You said “a bit more casual”, that’s what I kept in mind:P You’re welcome, I’m glad you liked it, good luck with the guy:D

breannalrose
Style_council
breannalrose

I would do black tights with maybe some black combat boots or black ankle boots. Leather jacket or denim jacket would tone it down a bit too. LOVE the dress, btw

REPLY TO DISCUSSION