Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  blackblack clutchcream dresspumpssteel-gun metal coloursstilettoswedding guest
MelanieJanePacker
New_user MelanieJanePacker is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MelanieJanePacker reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MelanieJaneP...

Hi, Im going to a wedding soon and have bought a cream dress, I cannot find any heels that will match this strange colour though. Tan, Nude and cream shades seem to clash so I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks

http://www.look.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/node-gallery-display/RiverIslandCreamJacquardNecklaceSkaterDress45.jpg

posted 5 months ago
belle_Lachic
Style_council
belle_Lachic

Hey Mel, 

According to the picture flowers on the dress look grey. I suggest you go for a steel or gun metal coloured stilleto or peptoe pumps. Anoher option is to go basic with black. Both these options would go great with a black clutch.

posted 5 months ago

avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

Cute dress! Personally, I don't think that a pinkish-nude color would be all that bad, but if you're looking for more options, try a black or silver/gray if you want a neutral shade or look for a brighter pink, navy, or red if you want the colors to pop! You might be able to get more outfit ideas from this style gallery as well :)

posted 5 months ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

That dress is so pretty! Since the dress has a very neutral color, you can actually wear bright colors to make your outfit pop. I would choose a pair of coral sandals or bright red heels

posted 5 months ago

lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

For some reason the first thing I thought of was black. You must have a pair of black heels hanging around. It could save you from buying something extra. that dress is gorgeous. have fun!

posted 5 months ago

TaraNaTashaDA
New_user TaraNaTashaDA is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When TaraNaTashaDA reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
TaraNaTashaDA

For this look and the occassion, I would go with Champagne.  It's a paler, yet dressy version of gold.  Gold has too much brown so it will clash, but champagne is more yellow, so it will glow against cream shades...

posted 5 months ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

Here are a few shoe options you could opt for:

1) Taking from the colours in the outfit itself, I suggest a suede pair of gray pumps that match the grey in your dress. Or you could opt for white pumps, they seem to be in style. Go for a pointy pump over a round one, they look more dainty.

2) Metallic: Opt for a metallic shade such as silver, champagne or light gold

3) Bright pumps: As Discofabulous suggested, opt for a pair of bright pumps to provide a contrast to your outfit. Coral seems like a good option, you could also opt for pink, salmon or orange, something in the warmer range of colours. Light yellow shoes might provide an interesting touch to your outfit.

4) Finally, the style of the shoes. Considering you're concerned regarding the colour of your shoe, I suggest opting for sandals instead of pumps, simply because the color of pumps can be overpowering. The ankle strap sandal is a great option.

5) An espadrille wedge might work with this dress simply because the colour of the wedge will match your dress. Something like these by Steve Madden.

6) Valentino's rockstud shoe would look nice. Mart of China has a replica of this shoe for $17.16

7) How about a clear shoe with a silver toe cap? Victoria's Secret has a pair like this here.

8) Snakeskin/Python! This pattern consists of all the colours that are in your dress.

For example, these pumps by Calvin Klein and these wedges by Charlotte Russe

posted 5 months ago

_konsciousvyb
Style_council
_konsciousvyb

That is a gorgeous dress! I love the print and color, with something like that I would go with a classic black pump or maybe a metallic heel but nothing too crazy. I have the perfect pair of shoes in mind for you. Here's a lookbook with some great options for that dress!

http://keatonrow.com/lookbook/533dd0caa19d679f2b001fe6

posted 5 months ago

WinknPout
Style_council
WinknPout

We believe metallic silver ( or slightly golden) heels will look great with this dress

We even found you a couple of options on a small to moderate budget :)

Under $50  - 1 , 2 , 3 ,

Under $100 - 1 , 2 , 3

Personally we feel the best match is number 1 under $100

Hope it helped.

Wink n Pout

http://www.winknpout.com 

posted 4 months ago

Antoniaa
Style_council
Antoniaa

you can wear some cream elegant high heels, it would look gorgeous

posted 4 months ago

mishpish
Style_council
mishpish

If you accessorize it, you can dress with any colour shoes, ex., black pumps with black pearl necklace...?

posted 4 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION