According to the picture flowers on the dress look grey. I suggest you go for a steel or gun metal coloured stilleto or peptoe pumps. Anoher option is to go basic with black. Both these options would go great with a black clutch.posted 5 months ago
Cute dress! Personally, I don't think that a pinkish-nude color would be all that bad, but if you're looking for more options, try a black or silver/gray if you want a neutral shade or look for a brighter pink, navy, or red if you want the colors to pop! You might be able to get more outfit ideas from this style gallery as well :)posted 5 months ago
For some reason the first thing I thought of was black. You must have a pair of black heels hanging around. It could save you from buying something extra. that dress is gorgeous. have fun!posted 4 months ago
Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos
When TaraNaTashaDA reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
For this look and the occassion, I would go with Champagne. It's a paler, yet dressy version of gold. Gold has too much brown so it will clash, but champagne is more yellow, so it will glow against cream shades...posted 4 months ago
Here are a few shoe options you could opt for:
1) Taking from the colours in the outfit itself, I suggest a suede pair of gray pumps that match the grey in your dress. Or you could opt for white pumps, they seem to be in style. Go for a pointy pump over a round one, they look more dainty.
3) Bright pumps: As Discofabulous suggested, opt for a pair of bright pumps to provide a contrast to your outfit. Coral seems like a good option, you could also opt for pink, salmon or orange, something in the warmer range of colours. Light yellow shoes might provide an interesting touch to your outfit.
4) Finally, the style of the shoes. Considering you're concerned regarding the colour of your shoe, I suggest opting for sandals instead of pumps, simply because the color of pumps can be overpowering. The ankle strap sandal is a great option.
5) An espadrille wedge might work with this dress simply because the colour of the wedge will match your dress. Something like these by Steve Madden.
7) How about a clear shoe with a silver toe cap? Victoria's Secret has a pair like this here.
8) Snakeskin/Python! This pattern consists of all the colours that are in your dress.posted 4 months ago
That is a gorgeous dress! I love the print and color, with something like that I would go with a classic black pump or maybe a metallic heel but nothing too crazy. I have the perfect pair of shoes in mind for you. Here's a lookbook with some great options for that dress!posted 4 months ago
We believe metallic silver ( or slightly golden) heels will look great with this dress
We even found you a couple of options on a small to moderate budget :)
Personally we feel the best match is number 1 under $100
Hope it helped.
Wink n Poutposted 4 months ago
If you accessorize it, you can dress with any colour shoes, ex., black pumps with black pearl necklace...?posted 4 months ago