Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
stylebyhyc
Style_council
stylebyhyc

I have an upcoming wedding (actually, weddingS-plural) to attend, and I was planning to wear a white tube, cocktail dress just to keep it classy, clean, and simple… but I want something more unique and other ideas for other weddings to attend since I can’t wear the same dress to all of them haha and I would like to know how you guys dress up for weddings.
for future references ;)
thanks!

posted about 5 years ago
heatherrr
Style_council
heatherrr

Most people consider it distasteful to wear white (or cream or ecru or anything close to white) to a wedding. The bride is supposed to be the only one wearing white on her wedding day. I would also be careful wearing strapless – you cannot show your shoulders in a lot of churches, so you might need a cardigan or a wrap if you’re going sleeveless or strapless. For the most part, weddings guests should look classy – nothing too short, too bare or too shiny.

posted about 5 years ago

lexi951
Style_council
lexi951

I’d stay away from white, black, or bright colors just like a nice simple dress I know that’s not to unique but maybe that’s one of the things you’re supposed to do as a wedding guest, to just be more of a wall flower so the bribe can shine even brighter.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION