Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

I recently bought tights with big flower designs on it and it’s really bold compare to the usual tights.

The design are those huge roses all over it and it gives off this half black/half sheer look.

I’m thinking of wearing it with baby blue shorts, a white t-shirt, a black boyfriend cardigan (It looks like a blazer a bit) and a long shiny necklace with a mickey mouse head shape. The shoes will be the black flat that I wear often in my blog.

I’ve seen some girls wearing tights with patterns but never anything as bold as my tight.

When I show my bestfriend the way I’m going to wear it tomorrow, she said it will look cute.

What do you all think? Does it look appropriate for school? I hope to get enought answers by tomorrow morning because I’m going to wearing them out… Maybe lol. I really want to try something new for a change and I hope to get the chance to take pictures of the outfit tomorrow, if ever I’ll wear it.

posted over 5 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

those tights sound really nice!!
your proposed outfit sounds good too, when i’m wearing really detailed or patterned tights i try and keep the rest of the outfit relatively simple. so i think the tights will look good with what you’ve described.

posted over 5 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

YES!! Patterned tights are awesome. Your outfit sounds nice too :) Also, don’t pay any attention to people making snide comments about them. Just a tip I’ve learnt from bitter experience haha.

posted over 5 years ago

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

I finally wore them yesterday! xD

posted over 5 years ago

ilovethecity6
Style_council
ilovethecity6

they sound really nice, i’ve been hmmming and arring about whether to buy some recently, as i dont know what to wear them with :)

posted over 5 years ago

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

^ a dress is safe. =) I am officially in love with pattern tight! They add a dramatic effect to the look.

posted over 5 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

oh…that`s amazing! Love them!!

posted almost 2 years ago

ginanicolette
Style_council
ginanicolette

ah can you post a picture it sounds so cute

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

yes you got the idea keep the rest simple. sounds cute – go for it ! for the future you can try it with some simple dresses or throw it under ripped jeans with a plain white tee a blazer and some flats

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

wear them with a uni top. looks lovely

jessicacorena
Style_council
jessicacorena

I think that’s adorable!

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

Keep it simple, just wear a pastel dress and a colourful lipstick. All this just sounds too much for me.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION