Twitter
Googleplus
mw25
New_user mw25 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When mw25 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
mw25

I’m trying to grow out my hair, right now its just barely touching my shoulders. I’m trying to get past this ugly stage and I need cute ways to keep it out of the way while I wait. Its long enough to go into a pony tail, i just need something more original and cute!

posted over 3 years ago
erinmarie
Style_council
erinmarie

I was in the same boat about a year ago! I resorted to braiding my hair in some way most of the times. In the hot weather, I would braid the front and just pin up the back in a messy bun. I experimented will all types of braids to add some fun to my hairstyle. Just have fun with it!!

posted over 3 years ago

SiobhanB
Style_council
SiobhanB

Half up half down

posted over 3 years ago

teribi
Style_council
teribi

hey… we have the same hair now. i bought some bendable hair rollers/curlers and some mousse so as to make my hair curly/wavy. i don’t know but, in my case, it looks good:) why not try it?

posted over 3 years ago

EllaNista
Style_council
EllaNista

You might want to check out Nicole Richie; she has done a ton of versatile styles in that in-between stage. You already have bangs which is part of Nicole’s signature look. Enhancing a color is also a good way to spruce up hair, think Christina Hendricks.
Texturizing products are going to be your hair’s best friend.
~Ellanista

posted over 3 years ago

Rashmi
Style_council
Rashmi

This looks very cute even on bad hair. Take top section of your hair and make a puff out of it. Start making braids out of your hair right from where the puff ends. Tie this up. You can experiment with different styles of braids. Braids

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION