Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ArtisticButterfly
Style_council
ArtisticButt...

Hi everyone, maybe i should explain more..I have to go on a party that will be divided in two parts, in the first part of the evening we’ll stay at this friends house, but then we are going to the Disco. I don’t know what to wear also because there will be lots of people dressed in some gourgius and expensive way, and i can’t spend too much in clothes. The last time I made a thing like this I wore dark leggins, a big glittered white t-shirt with a big gold belt..but I can’t wear the same clothes! Hope u have understand , i’m not so good at writing in English ;)
Let me know some tips.. tank u!!!
P.S. I’m thin, average tall with long brown/blondie hair and without curves moreover my skin tone is really white :)

posted over 4 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

My suggestion would be to get a little black dress (that way if you end up spending a bit more than planned it won’t matter cause you’ve have a timeless classic that you can wear again and again) and then accessorize with a pair of black shoes, a nice clutch bag and some necklaces or bracelets because none of those cost that much at all so you can have nice accessories for cheap.

posted over 4 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I agree with splashofcolor. And I would look at American Apparel, they have not too expensive dress in all sorts of different cuts.

posted over 4 years ago

invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa8339.html?cid=29 (in the black)
its VERY versatile (well to break it down, you can wear it TONS of ways!) i would recommend it.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION