SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Hey guys! (*^^)/
I’m having a little trouble pairing my skirt shown here with an outfit and I was wondering if you had any ideas? So far I’ve tried plain tank tops and long sleeved shirts as shown but somehow, it doesn’t seem to look right. =/

Suggestions will be greatly appreciated! (^^)

posted almost 3 years ago
sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

a red blouse or even a mustard colored top. Something Feminine and flowy?

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

That makes sense! (^^) I’d have to go and buy one though because I don’t own one of those! XD It would be nice to own though. ;) Thank you!

akbay
Style_council
akbay

I think something nice and bright would go well.

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

@akbay: Thanks! (^^)
@SourPunch: Haha, not at all! Wordy is good for me. =] Thanks very much! I like it when people are extremely specific with what goes good with what! It helps tons! (^-^)b

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

i would wear it with a combination of tops or a top and a cardi,pale blue and white

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

@patlaenz: Pale blue sounds like a great idea! I’ll have to add that colour into my wardrobe!
@scentsofsummer: Do you think that the top in my profile picture would go with the skirt? When you say a jumper made of fine material, what would you suggest as an example? =]

fashionfearless
Style_council
fashionfearless

I think this skirt would like amaaazing with a white button up! Either a sleeveless, three-fourths sleeve, or even long sleeved one scrunched up. I think a light chambray top would also go well. I hope that helps! The skirt is gorgeous though and I know you’ll style it perfectly! xx

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Aww thank you so much, Julia! You’re just the sweetest!
Haha what a coincidence, I just got a white button up today! XD
A chambray top sounds just about right! I’ve been trying to find one but so far, no luck at all. =\ I’ll definitely post an outfit once I find something good to pair it with! (^-^)b

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

@scentsofsummer: Thank you for taking the time out to find those pictures! ;) Much appreciated! (^^)

stellapnp
Style_council
stellapnp

you could also try mixing patterns, if you dont find that too daring:) I love how stripes look with hearts and dots!!

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

I’ve actually considered that as well. Thank you, Stella for bringing it up. ;) You just gave me a couple of ideas! (^^)

jcpenney
Style_council
jcpenney

Cute skirt! Try pairing it with a denim shirt, dolman sleeve blouse or flowy peasant top.

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I agree with sandmallow, you should start with trying different colors then look at different styles of blouses. Reds and yellows look great with blue, but so does pink! I use to have a skirt like this in black, and it was tricky to style!

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

@catiekat: Thank you!! I’ll definitely start looking for tops in those colours since I’m in need of new ones anyway! =]

REPLY TO DISCUSSION