SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Dima
Style_council
Dima

Hello guys !!
Today I got my hands on a leopard print cardigan at mango !, it was half price and I tried it on..it looked like a good deal and I’ve been looking for the right leopard piece,this one seemed to be it!
When I got home..I looked at it and it suddenly looked cheap to me and old AND like something I might find in my grandmother’s closet…I’m considering exchanging it with a regular sweater..or if anyone can help me find a way to style it so I won’t look old and stupid …

I appreciate your help and feedback

Thanks ..

posted almost 4 years ago
PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

^ I love the examples coldlight listed. and I agree with her that it will definitely look less grandma-y if it is nice and fitted to your body. If it is not so fitted, belting it with a skinny belt can help highlight your waist. Personally, I find leopard print cardis to be very chic and versatile. good luck with it

Dima
Style_council
Dima

Hey thanks coldlight,I like the suggestions..especially the one with denim shorts
It will definitely make it look youthful and my cardi is fitted so maybe I’ll accessorize it with a belt and wear big chunky bracelets,I also liked the rocker look I might as well try it and I agree with you PeachyPanda now that I saw my options that it’s so versatile …such a relief !! enough trips to the store already hahaha
Thanks a lot you guys ..you made my day
Love xoxox

pinklemonincrystal
Style_council
pinklemoninc...

i have a leopard blazer but cardi is different yes
but i think wearing it with long maxi dress (i wore it with t-shirt maxi dress if that makes any sense looks like a white v-neck pocket top + maxi brown chiffon skirt) and put on a shawl on my neck like a scarf
worn with a fedora
pretty chic

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

annaliefairchild
New_user annaliefairchild is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When annaliefairchild reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
annaliefairc...

I do not think you should!

I think that leopard print is a color. A très chic color haha

REPLY TO DISCUSSION