Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
urbanbohemianluv
Style_council
urbanbohemia...

I have this tribal print maxi skirt (coral, black, fuschia, creme) from Lily White and i have NO IDEA how to style it. The first time i wore it i wore a sheer creme colored tank with blush pink lace detail and antique gold sandals, and now i don’t know what else to wear with it. I love it because its bold and great for fall but i want to wear it with something else besides the tank! HELP?!

posted about 3 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

I’m having trouble finding it online, do you have a picture of it? Preferably one with you wearing it so we can get better ideas what would look good on you! :)

Anyways, here are some ideas I made for you on how to wear a printed maxi skirt for fall. I’d wear the outfits with wedges or stacked heel boots. Also, check out these Chictopians for inspiration; CourtandHudson , Fashionagony and RedSoleandRedWine

posted about 3 years ago

urbanbohemianluv
Style_council
urbanbohemia...

Thanks! My computer seems to not be letting post the picture but those ideas really helped and i have the perfect sweater that i totally forgot about! (:

posted about 3 years ago

hpbburd95
Style_council
hpbburd95

My tip would to find the color that is really not prominent, and go from there. Try putting a top that sort brings out that small, not well noticeable color. It helps make the whole of the outfit flowing.
Good luck with styling it! And a photo would really help!! :)

posted about 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

pullover and wedges would be great for fall
lace top and denim vest and some boots
plain long sleeve tee statement necklace and fringe boots

posted about 3 years ago

urbanbohemianluv
Style_council
urbanbohemia...

@dressedupinlove Thanks!! I really like the pullover and wedges idea..

posted about 3 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

It’d be great with a chunky, knit sweater and some boots, it’d also look good with a button down and flats

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION