Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
urbanityordained
Style_council
urbanityorda...

Roaming the often wallet damaging world of on-line fashion and I come across this gem. But what to wear it with is my dilema. Suggestions?

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33056&storeId=12555&productId=5825799&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=221082&parent_categoryId=207138&pageSize=20

posted over 2 years ago
AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

i think his peacoat will work nicely with almost any pants that are tight on the leg. ankle black boots, or even some Converse shoes. you can keep the color to black, gray, white for the pants, if you don’t like colors, or color it up, if you’re not afraid of colors. i think this jacket shouldn’t be combines with anything pink, though, as im not feeling it.

if you think that tight clothing make you look gay and if you dont like that, buy a size or 2 larger than what you wear, but i see this peacoat as being a pretty tight fit.
i’d buy it in no time, and then wonder what to wear it with, lol……..but that’s not smart shopping

posted over 2 years ago

urbanityordained
Style_council
urbanityorda...

I’m glad to hear you say skinny pants, I’m really enjoying them lately since I’ve lost my weight and although I used to be a black-grey sort of guy, colour is slowly creeping into my wardrobe… Not quite ready for pink though so that’s not a worry. Haha I know your shopping style, I used to be the same until I started looking at my bank statements. It all quickly changed… unfortunately.

posted over 2 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I think aztec pattern trend can be over any time soon…I would do some more search

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’m not really savvy about men’s fashion, but for a casual/everyday look, you could pair it with darkwash jeans and shoes like this or this. and maybe some sort of cableknit scarf?

posted over 2 years ago

guangsu
New_user guangsu is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When guangsu reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
guangsu

Replica Burberry Handbags are so well-known since the flamboyant

variations which you can hold away getting a Burberry. Handbags that

could satisfy every solo wish and complement every solo outfit are

positively a woman’s family pet desire.http://www.sameburberry.net/Replica-Burberry-handbags/

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Oooooo, that pea coat is gorgeous. I think it would be perfect with a pair of dark wash distressed jeans, beat up boots and a tee for early fall, then a turtleneck later in the season.

For the office, it would look killer with a pair of black slacks, shiny loafers and a white button down.

Make sure you post pictures!

posted over 2 years ago

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

That peacoar looks great, for sure you can wear it with any pants. Go for it!

posted over 2 years ago

glanvillebaby
Style_council
glanvillebaby

I would invest in a classier piece such as a black denim jacket… but good luck that one looks good too it is just that the print may not be all that versatile… :)

posted over 2 years ago

lamechic
Style_council
lamechic

To bring the attention to the jacket, I would suggest wearing dark jeans and a plain white tee with some boots :) Hope that helps!

posted over 2 years ago

projektfashion
Style_council
projektfashion

I’d wear some black leggings & nice brown boots or combat boots (:

posted over 2 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

This would be so cute with colored jeans or maybe even just reagular jeans and then a colored scarf

posted over 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

This piece is very versatile. For a casual everyday look, you could wear jeans and sneakers. If you want to dress it up a little bit, I think any solid color piece of clothing like a scarf or shirt would look nice.

posted over 2 years ago

urbanityordained
Style_council
urbanityorda...

Thanks everyone for all your comments, general consensus looks like it’s a good’un, I think I’ll head back to topman.com to make a dent in my bank balance :)

posted over 2 years ago

fashionbysai
Style_council
fashionbysai

I think you should go for it!

posted over 2 years ago

voguezones
New_user voguezones is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When voguezones reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
voguezones

cool peacoar.

posted over 2 years ago

LyssBlondish
Style_council
LyssBlondish

So cool !

posted over 2 years ago

LyssBlondish
Style_council
LyssBlondish

So cool !