Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
vinaM
Style_council
vinaM

Any tips on traveling to several places over the course of October, all with different expected temps? One averaging 90F, then 70F, then 60F? Oh and I need to fit it all in one suitcase…

Never was in this situation before. Now that I am, I am totally clueless! Any tips are greatly appreciated!

posted 10 months ago
WinknPout
Style_council
WinknPout

Oh that could really trouble anyone… and it really depends on how big a suitcase we are talking about here !

But our one tip that can work for you is think solely on the basis of layering. If the things can be layered, they are good to go otherwise not. Let us explain.

A cashmere sweater, a blazer ( non woolen but thick enough) and a blouse. When at 90 F wear only the blouse, at 70F add the blazer or just the cashmere sweater, and at 60F layer with the cashmere sweater as well.

Similar thing can be down by carrying shorts, leggings and leg warmers/boots.

Each piece you carry must work for at least two temperatures…. We are guessing that rule should do! Hope it helps :) happy travelling !

posted 10 months ago

libbyland
New_user libbyland is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When libbyland reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
libbyland

Good luck with packing, that can get pretty tricky. Since the coldest place you’ll be going to will be 60 degrees, I recommend packing a jacket instead of a coat. That should be sufficient.

I find that dresses are perfect for traveling since they don’t take up much space. They’re versatile so you can wear them for any climate. Just pack some warm tights and scarves to add to your outfit once you hit a cooler climate.

posted 9 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION