SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Dima
Style_council
Dima

Hello everyone!!!
I’m planning on going for a small trip 4-5 days,it’s gonna envolve swimming (walks on the beach),checking a couple of archeological sights and maybe clubbing…I need some ideas for cute stylish and CHIC yet comfey outfits I can pull off during my vacation :),I’d like some suggestions and links ,I’ll be shopping next week and would love to have some insight on what I should be looking for..

Thanks in advance guys !!!

xoxoxo

posted about 4 years ago
Odette11
Style_council
Odette11

1. jersey mini dresses that can be tossed in your suitcase, but won’t wrinkle
2. nice sunglasses
3. an airy scarf
4. a maxi dress that can be dressed up or down
5. a sarong that can be worn, many different ways at the beach
6. white blouse/tunic

I hope this was helpful (:

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

loose tops and tanks
shorts
maxi dress
comfy shoes

posted about 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Bathing suit(s) and a sundress, maxi dress, or sarong to cover-up in, and sandals for the beach. You probably only need one cover-up, unless you’re beaching it every day and will get bored of wearing the same thing.

Loose-fitting tops, shorts, and walking shoes for the archeological sites. (I assume it will be hot, so loose-fitting is best so you don’t get too gross with sweat). Sunglasses and/or sun hat, too!

Club clothes in materials that can be packed easily without wrinkling, like jersey dresses or tops. Some dresses can double as a beach cover-up, too, to save even more space. For instance, a maxi dress, or something loose and drapey like this or this. If you bring more than one club outfit, see if you can’t get the same pair of shoes to work with all of them. Nothing takes up more space than shoes!

posted about 4 years ago

lovealicee
Style_council
lovealicee

1. bathing suit(s)
2. sunglasses
3. light, white (decently long) button-up
4. shorts
5. day/night dresses
6. comfy sandals (for beach and walking)
7. clubbing shoes!
8. loose, airy shirts

posted about 4 years ago

Dima
Style_council
Dima

Thaaaaanks guys!!
I found a great jersy sarouels at BENETTON and the nicest Maxi dress at Promod,I’ll be using many of the tips on my shopping spree tomorrow,@ MurasakiNeko : I loved the links,I’m sure I’ll be looking for something similar..
Really thank you my friends ..such awesome ideas :D

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION