Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
littlemissmonbon
Style_council
littlemissmo...

The new socks and shoes trend has really caught my eye of late, but I don’t know if I am game enough to try it.

I am at a loss as to where I should start (I dont know if I could jump straight into the long socks and heels trend right away), and I have no idea what I should wear it with.

Heck I don’t even know what would best suit me!

If anyone has any ideas they would be most appreciated!

posted about 4 years ago
pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

try bright socks with bright flats or ladylike pumps and frilly ruffled white socks. mix and match, you’ll find what works for you

posted about 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I really want to wear more knee socks/ thigh highs! but i’m not sure wear to get fashionable ones that don’t look like they should be worn with your soccer uniform or slutty halloween costume! lol

posted about 4 years ago

welovecolors
Style_council
welovecolors

You should check out our online store. We have knee highs and thigh highs in 51 solid colors and 7 splash colors that are really fun. You can also check out our Style Blog for ideas on how to wear them. Hope this helps you out!

posted about 4 years ago

RileyRoux
Style_council
RileyRoux

There is this awesome website called Sock Dreams and they have every kind of sock imaginable! I am a major fashion sock person and often times I wear socks with pants that just show my ankle when I walk and my two tone gentleman shoes. I wear crazy socks as sort of a secret for myself, and for those observant people who realize, “Hey… She is wearing sock monkey socks! Sweet…”

Just play around and have fun! It doesn’t have to be super bright. Sometime just black knee highs and pumps really adds flare.

posted about 4 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

There is also a Sock Dreams store in Portland, Oregon if you happen to live near.

posted about 4 years ago

anhesty
Style_council
anhesty

wear foldover thin socks (i bought mine in the kids section at target) with loafers or oxfords. pair it with a skirt or a cute floral dress.

posted about 4 years ago

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

I guess it just depends on what you are comfortable with, though personally,There are very few socks and heels/flats combos Ive seen that I like.

posted about 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

i totally love it!!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION