Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Erika09
Style_council
Erika09

Summer is approaching and it seems that everyone has moved on to skimpy, revealing clothing. The problem is that I have a very pale complextion which I am self-conscious about when showing too much legg. What kind of summer clothing would be good for me?

posted almost 5 years ago
ellabelle
Style_council
ellabelle

you could wear maxi dresses!

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

yes, i second that! maxi dresses are super cool and breezy but you don’t have to show your legs! boyfriend jeans are also a good option because they are loose-fitting. i always find that jeans are uncomfortable in the summer because my legs suffocate under the thick denim, but a boyfriend fit doesn’t have that same problem. same with the drop-crotch/harem style pants that are popular right now.

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

If the weather isn’t too hot for it then you could wear tights in the summer if you like to wear skirts and dresses. There’s plenty of nice coloured and patterned ones that aren’t thick.

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

Wear long skirt, I saw some people rocking them and it looks really good on them.

If you want to tan your legs, you can buy those tanning suncream that has the sps 8 or 10 and expose your legs for an hour everyday. It helps me a little bit.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION