SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SweetCrush
Style_council
SweetCrush

Hello,
Im a plus size and i was wondering if anyone can tell me some fashion trends for plus sizes.
I am a size 18 (UK) both jeans and top. About size 38???

Please do help me.

posted over 5 years ago
emmyb87
Style_council
emmyb87

Big prints and a large bag tunics and maxi dresses if your tall enough to pull one off also blazer will flatter your figure white blazers are in and just above the knees tailored shorts.

posted over 5 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

I agree w emmyb87, and I know that Forever21 now carries clothing for plus size women called Faith 21. You might trying looking at their website in that area for more ideas or for purchasing :)

posted over 5 years ago

MelissaFFF
Style_council
MelissaFFF

blazers r great for us curvy woman and dont be afraid of color, try new york and company and shop @ goodwill stores and i luv target they have a fab plus size section that is affordable, and as for trends cardigans r a must they go great w/ jeans and dresses

posted over 3 years ago

ShayG
Style_council
ShayG

Maxi Dresses, boot cut with a cute tunic floppy hats, flattering rompers

posted over 3 years ago

Thriftinthecity
Style_council
Thriftinthecity

Maxi skirts and gap tees paired with a belt are awesome on any shape.

posted over 2 years ago

Prettyinpigment
New_user Prettyinpigment is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Prettyinpigment reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Prettyinpigment

I think that plus-size women can follow all of the seasons most popular trends, the key is making it work for your figure. I’m currently loving the black & white trend and have added some fabulous black and white prints into my wardrobe. Check out Forever21, ASOS and Target for great brands that offer the latests trends in plus-sizes. Good luck!

posted over 1 year ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

All good advice. Keep in mind also that if you try to dress TOO specific for “plus size”, it gets tiresome trying to keep up with what you “should” wear and then shopping becomes that much more a nightmare.
Well like plus size clothes tend to often be too long of shorts or sleeve tops etc and is that practical when it is really hot in the summer? Use the plus size fashion trends as a guide but not as hard and fast rules.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION