Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Stylish3Blonde
Style_council
Stylish3Blonde

I just got the J Brand super skinny jeans in red, but I’m not sure what top to wear them with. I’m average build, but not super skinny so I feel like I can’t wear a tight top AND tight jeans. Thoughts?

posted over 3 years ago
plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

I personally would wear them with an oversize black tee/tank with a cool design, give it an edgy/grunge look. A pair of black pumps would be killer with that.

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I think they’d look good with a striped top! (black, white or navy.) An oversized white or black blouse would look good too!

posted over 3 years ago

Stylish3Blonde
Style_council
Stylish3Blonde

Thanks for all the great ideas! I especially love the idea of the animal print heels. I’m going to experiment today!

posted over 3 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Some ways my favourite blogger at 9to5chic.com styled a red bottom:

Some Chictopians:
1 – I LOVE it with a white shirt
3 – so chic.
4- -for fall
5 – if you dare
6 – business chic

My own ideas:
Polyvore set with simple & chic ideas

posted over 3 years ago

xoxotaylorr
Style_council
xoxotaylorr

any black top would look good with it .

posted over 3 years ago

glamour_undone
Style_council
glamour_undone

i’m actually eyeing a pair of red trousers from zara myself. i recently brought a black and white vertically striped oversized shirt hoping to style it with red pants. i think an oversized shirt would be perfect and staple black pumps!

posted over 3 years ago

Stylish3Blonde
Style_council
Stylish3Blonde

Wow! Y’all have had some great suggestions. @hii_live – you really did your research! All the looks in your polyvore set would be great options. I can’t wait to start experimenting after all the inspiration you guys have given me!

posted over 3 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Leopard always goes with red!

posted over 3 years ago

unstoppable
Style_council
unstoppable

for a really preppy look, i’d style red jeans with a black and white-striped sweater, roll up the pant legs, throw on some oxfords, and toss a black beret on my head.

but if you wanna look edgy and like you’re going to a concert, a ratty band t-shirt, leather jacket, glam jewelry (to dress it up a bit) and some beat-up converse. the red jeans are a good change from regular denim. can’t. go. wrong.

posted over 3 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

with classy flats/oxfords + suspenders and a comfy nice colorfull matching the flats tee

posted over 3 years ago

Lollypopz94
Style_council
Lollypopz94

I have an outfit like this only its red shorts i have! I wear an oversized white shirt tucked in with a black bandeau underneath and white brogues :)

posted over 3 years ago

xokeishaxo
Style_council
xokeishaxo

Check out this member: http://www.chictopia.com/Solangie528

She uses her red jeans sometimes. She has a blog post regarding red jeans as inspiration too.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION